I am a Senior Undergraduate Student at National Technical University of Athens. I am currently doing my undergraduate thesis on Machine Learning under the supervision of Prof. Dimitris Fotakis. I am also a researcher at Business Analytics Lab (BALab), supervised by Prof. Diomidis Spinellis. Starting from Fall 2020, I will be joining the Department of Computer Science at Cornell University as a Ph.D. student. My research interests include Machine Learning (specializing in Graphs), Software Engineering and Algorithms. I have previously interned at Google Summer of Code developing a project for the automation of codification of Greek Legislation under 3gm.ellak.gr.
My work is accessible via the following profiles
A more detailed CV can be found here.
Contact: (last_name)(first_name) [at] gmail [dot] com
- Papachristou, Marios. “Software clusterings with vector semantics and the call graph.” Proceedings of the 2019 27th ACM Joint Meeting on European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering. ACM, 2019. [paper][poster][slides][code]
- Kostakis, Vasilis, and Marios Papachristou. “Commons-based peer production and digital fabrication: The case of a RepRap-based, Lego-built 3D printing-milling machine.” Telematics and Informatics 31.3 (2014): 434-443. [paper][code]
- Personalized Recommendations with Limited Information. Working Paper and Thesis
Presentations at Conferences
- ESEC/FSE 2019. (August 2019)
- FOSSCOMM 2018, University of Crete. Speaker. (October 2018) [video]
- FOSSCOMM 2013, Harokopion University of Athens. Attended as main speaker and presenter. (April 2013)
- Google Computer Science for High Schools (GCS4HS) [video]